TechDays SF - 3/22 and 3/23, San Francisco, CA
Is TechEd North America too far away? Do you not have the training and travel budget you hoped for this year? Maybe you are looking for a local event that more than one of the IT Pros in your company can attend... Look no further - TechDays SF is on March 22nd and 23rd, located in downtown San Francisco. Don't miss out on this great event for IT Professionals!
Speakers and Topics will include:
- Stephen Rose (Microsoft) - Windows 7 Deployment
- Harold Wong (Microsoft) - Exchange 2010 and Lync
- Joey Snow (Microsoft) - How the Cloud will Impact IT Pros
- Chris Avis (Microsoft) - System Center
- Mark Minasi (Microsoft MVP, Author)- 10 Things to Know about Windows 2008 R2 Server; Windows 8 Server
- Darren Mar-Elia (Microsoft MVP, Author) - Best Practice for Group Policy Design
- Jason Helmick (Author) - Powershell Beginner and Advanced
- Richard Hicks (Microsoft MVP) - DirectAccess; Microsoft Forefront
- Steven Evans (Microsoft MVP) - IIS 7 for IT Pros; Windows Failover Clustering
- Chris Henley (Veeam Software, Author) - Backup Solutions
- CA Callahan (Author) - SharePoint
... And many more, check out the speakers (http://techdays.org/speakers) and session abstracts (http://techdays.org/techdays-sf-sessions/) for more information. This fabulous two-day line up is only $300 if you sign up now. Register at http://www.techdays.org/, early bird pricing ends soon!
See Windows 8 at a private VIP after-hours evening gathering at the local Microsoft Store. Play with Windows 8 in an immersive environment while we celebrate, network, and talk modern apps. Experience new Metro style gadgets that revolutionize a whole new generation of cool.
Microsoft IT Camp - 3/19, Mountain View, CA
IT Camps are semi-structured, no-fluff events exclusively designed to serve IT professionals. They are a free, in-person learning event for anyone seeking professional development as it applies to IT Professionals. The agenda is intended to deliver a technical overview and hands-on experience that is less formal or structured than traditional instructor-led training.
Participants will have a chance to perform hands on activities / exercises individually or as a team. At the end of the day, we encourage everyone to share their thoughts and experiences with the rest of the group. Come prepared to have fun, be excited, and interact in a group.